No. Dishwashing the Breast Shield Assemblies (BSAs) on the top rack is not recommended and will void the warranty. Simply use warm, sudsy water, rinse and air dry. You can also use vinegar to rinse out the BSA and tubing.
- How do I sanitize my Breast Shield Assemblies?
- Can I place the Breast Shield Assemblies in the dishwasher?
- How do I maintain the Breast Shield Assembly Valve?
- How can I keep mold from growing inside the Breast Shield Assemblies?
- Do I need to boil the breast pump parts every day?
- Can I use alcohol wipes to clean the breast shield assembly?